Frequently Asked Questions
What are your delivery charges?
Delivery is available within the UK only. Our delivery options include:
- Standard Delivery - £7.99 per order
- Free shipping on orders over £75
How long will delivery take?
We aim to deliver your package within 3-5 working days; however, in some cases where an item has to be ordered directly from the manufacturer, delivery can take a little longer. For more information regarding your expected delivery date, please contact us
Occasionally delivery times set out above may be affected by (i) factors beyond our control; or (ii) if we believe that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so; or (iii) where the goods and/or customised goods are to be delivered by us, the premises (or the access to them) are unsuitable for our vehicle. In such circumstances, we will let you know if We become aware of an unexpected delay and will arrange a new delivery date with you.
Can I have my order sent to a different address?
Yes. We have an option on our checkout page where you can make the delivery address different to the billing address. Stiven is not responsible for damaged or lost goods due to special delivery requests made by the customer.
What happens is I am not at the delivery address when the delivery is being made?
We require all parcels to be signed for. A signature can be obtained from anybody at the delivery address. If there is nobody in when the delivery is attempted, you will be left a card by the couriers which will have instructions on how to receive the parcel. Alternatively, you can arrange for your parcel to be left with your neighbor. This can be achieved by entering your parcel tracking number which will be sent to you once your delivery has been processed.
What time can I expect my delivery?
Standard deliveries can take place anytime between 8am and 6pm.
What is the personalisation process?
Get in contact with what kind of items you would like personalized and (if you have) the logo, image or text that you would like on the garments. We can help in logo creation or image editing for a small extra fee. A mock-up can be made to show you what your product would look like as part of our free approval process so you are happy with the outcome before you buy.
Do you refund personalised items?
Unfortunately, we cannot refund personalized items unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty. Additionally, we cannot accept the return of products that have been assembled to follow your requirements or items that have been assembled to follow your requirements, as these do not form part of our standard range.
What is the difference between embroidery, heatseal and screen printing?
- Heat seal is the process of transferring an image onto a garment through an adhesive that is heat activated. Any image can be transferred onto the garment of your choice. It is extremely versatile as it has a virtually unlimited color range and can be any shape or size. Additionally, it is designed to stretch and flex with the garment and can be washed, tumbled dried, and ironed. Typical uses range from T-shirts, tote bags, Hi-vis vests, and waterproof jackets.
- Embroidery involves stitching the garment with the use of a machine and specialised thread. It is a great option for work uniforms if you want your logo on polo shirts, aprons, hats, jackets or aprons. Please note that it is not recommended to embroider waterproof garments as the stitching punctures the fabric, which may affect its waterproof ability.
- Screen printing includes applying a design onto a garment by printing inks directly onto the garment through a mesh screen. The ink is then cured to protect it through wear and tear. This process works best if you want a large design on either the same or different garments (such as the whole back of t-shirt and hoodies)
Do you accept returns?
Yes, returns will be accepted if made within 28 days from the dispatch date and refunds will be processed within 72 hours after the goods have been returned. Please note that refunds will only be given where goods are returned to us undamaged and unused and in the original packaging (including tampered, damaged, or removed hygiene seals).
Additionally, goods that have been embroidered, badged, or printed cannot be returned unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty. This includes: Products assembled to follow your requirement or items that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range (Eg: paint)
If I cannot find what I am looking for on the website, would you be able to get other products?
Please see our brands and product page for an extensive range of products we currently supply. Please call or email us with your requirements and we will get back to you as quickly as possible with the price and availability.
Are all items in stock?
We do keep a large volume of products in stock. However, for us to offer competitive pricing and an extensive range of products, we buy many of our items directly from the manufacturer.
If some of my items are out of stock and some are in stock, what happens?
If we are unable to deliver the whole of your purchase at one time for any reason, we will deliver the items to you as they become available at no extra cost.
Promotions run by stiven.co.uk must not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All promotions will finish on the specified date, no exceptions will be made.
All promotions are subject to stock availability.